Full college year member
Nice that you want to become a member! The costs for a membership are €40 per academic year. You can come to activities and practices until August 31, 2023, after that you need to pay for your membership again. Keep in mind that you need to unsubscribe if you don’t want to be a member anymore.
Half college year member
Half college year membership
- 1 September – 1 March. Costs: €25,-
- 1 February – 1 September. Costs: €25,-
For students who have a winter/summer break at their association, you can train with Hot Shots in the winter and summer. In the winter you can take out a winter membership for €15. You can then train with us on Wednesdays and Thursdays in the following weeks:
• Wednesday 21 and Thursday 22 December
• Wednesday 28 and Thursday 29 December
• Wednesday 4 and Thursday 5 January
• Wednesday 11 and Thursday 12 January
• Wednesday 18 and Thursday 19 January
• Wednesday 25 and Thursday 26 January
• Wednesday 1 and Thursday 2 February
• Wednesday 8 and Thursday 9 February
• Wednesday 15 and Thursday 16 February
• Wednesday 22 and Thursday 23 February
Terms of membership:
Please note: you can only become a member if:
– you are a student and have a Radboud sports subscription
– you are still within 3 years of being a student and you have the relevant alumni sports subscription at the sports center for this purpose
Deregistration as a member or reunionist for the 2023-2024 season must be done by email before August 1, 2023. If a member/reunionist is too late to deregister, the contribution (€40,-/€10,-) must be paid. .
You will receive a copy of the completed registration form.